Job Vacancy: Foreign Relations and Cooperation Officer to the DICOM
Submit application The Foreign Relations and Cooperation Officer provides executive assistance in the coordination, planning, and supporting of daily operations of foreign relations and regional committee functions to the DICOM and undertakes research tasks and support for events as required.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule quarterly meetings for regional committees, circulate minutes and proposals prior to meetings, take minutes at meetings, and act as a contact point for communication with regional committees.
· Collects and prepares reports, charts, and other presentation materials utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, or specialized software.
· Prepares and distributes reports or other communications on a regular schedule.
· Develops positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Maintains files, databases, and archives of relevant records
· Provide high level executive support including coordinating meetings, making appointments, managing schedules, and organising travel arrangements
· Build and maintain relationships across a broad range of international and regional organisations
· As part of the executive team, assist with research tasks, including translations/interpreters, biographies and prepare and update briefs as required
· Coordinate the preparation of the management team’s briefing materials for meetings, travel and speeches
v Previous experience in banking and/or economics or related field
v Outstanding organizational, planning and time management skills
v Well organized, attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects under pressure
v Excellent knowledge of English and Mongolian, both spoken and written
v Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with good understanding of financial markets
v Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to cooperate well with colleagues and partners, and develop good working relationships
v Ability to work well as a member of a team
v Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
v Previous executive support experience, international event management experience, research experience or similar work experience, is highly desirable.
The position will be governed by the DICOM’s Internal Labor Regulations. Further employment information will be explained during the final interviews.
How to apply
Submit an application in English and Mongolian to email@example.com by 1 Jul at 17:00PM. DICOM would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
As part of your application, you will need to provide:
· CV max 2 pages
· Prove your knowledge of the English language
· A 1-2 page cover letter of no more than 750 words
What should I include in my cover letter?
Your 1-2 page cover letter of no more than 750 words is a chance to tell us why you are the right person for the job. We want to know why you want to work at the DICOM, why you are interested in the role, what you can offer us, and how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
Try not to duplicate information that can already be found in your resume, but do highlight any specific examples or achievements that will demonstrate your ability to perform the role.